Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ke$ha

My friends have always been music gurus and we seem to get into music debates often. I learned to have a sense of my own musical identity defending my position in these debates but sometimes I feel like trashy and terrible music is just fun. For example, Ke$ha. 
Ke$ha is great even though her music is pretty trashy and talentless. Ke$ha just brings out the dance in us all. The glitter and the crazy makeup and the messy wavy hair. Something about Ke$ha just makes her so interesting and fun. Did anyone read the recent Seventeen magazine article about her? I did and it was interesting because she sounded like such a down to earth person, unfazed by the media. I recently purchased all her songs on iTunes and while they are all fun to dance to, my top 10 favorites are:
1. Crazy Beautiful Life
2. Sleazy
3. We R Who We R
4. Blind
5. The Harold Song
6. Your Love is My Drug
7. Grow a Pear
8. Blow
9. Dinosaur
10. Party at a Rich Dude's House
Something about Ke$ha is fun, and while I do not think that Ke$ha is quality music, I can't help but love her. I mean glitter? Come on. 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment