Monday, January 30, 2012

Baking Dilema

Macaroons seem to be popping up everywhere, as well as cake pops. I have seen recipes and pictures of the 2 in multiple places, but I have yet to attempt them myself. I have eaten cake pops before and I love them! But I have never tried macaroons. They seem to be very complicated to make pretty, them and cake pops as well. From the attempts I've seen at cake pops, they are very hard to make look nice. They are tasty but difficult to perfect. The same with macaroons. They are everywhere and even considered style. Wedding blogs are posting about them all the time but I have yet to attempt them myself. They just seem so difficult and I feel like I should leave them to the professionals. What do y'all think? Should I attempt to create these tasty treats or wait and make some easier treats in the meantime?
(P.S. Y'all, aren't the baseball ones just so perfect for the spring? I'm so excited for this season! I love me some baseball pants! )
Thanks y'all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment