Thursday, January 12, 2012

Caffeine

The world seems to run on caffeine these days. Starbucks are everywhere and coffee cups are sold everywhere. Diet coke seems to be the drink of choice among women everywhere (zero calories? sign me up please!) Tea is a staple in the South as well as England. Everyone has their own choice in beverage with caffeine. 
I love black coffee but I never seem to make that my drink of choice. I prefer to make a homemade mocha, half coffee and half hot chocolate. It seems so much more interesting than just black coffee but it is still simple enough.
Chai tea lattes are one of my favorites. Skim chai latte from Starbucks just means road trip for me. It's warm and sweet like hot chocolate, but also spicy and floral like tea. Just a great drink in any form. There are also bunches of recipes online to make it at home.
Diet Coke is always a must. Easy and affordable. No guilt like most of the fancy gourmet sugar coffees.
I can't deny myself of a Starbucks frappachino every once in a while during the summer. But a warm drink just makes a dreary winter morning all the better.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment