Friday, March 16, 2012

Running

Now don't go thinking I'm a super athlete or anything, but I do dabble in running and biking. I am a swimmer by training but I attempt to run and bike so that I can participate in local, shortened of course, triathlons. But lately I have not been running so much lately because of the weather. But I am getting back to it so that I can get that Spring Break 2K12 body. But since I'm back at it, I would like to express my love for my Nike Free Run 2+ tennis shoes. They are so lightweight and comfy! You might be thinking that it's just a fad, but these shoes are actually really great! When I first tried them on I didn't think I would really want them, but my feet fell in love the moment I put them on! I usually love a lot of arch support and I assumed that these shoes wouldn't have very much arch support since they were so lightweight, but I was wrong. These have a great arch support and aren't really just for running. They can cross over to many athletic activities. I have some bright magenta and lime green ones that are pretty bright, but that's what makes them so much fun to wear! I hate to wear tennis shoes if I'm not working out but these are just so great it's hard not to want to wear them everyday! I recomend these shoes to anyone wanting a new fun athletic shoe.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment